Use of the TMC2100 drive module:
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
1. Quantity: 1 set
2. Material: FR4
3. Dimensions: 6 cm x4.8 cm x 1.5 cm
4. Weight: 20 g
5. Package Included:
- 1x TMC2100 V1.3 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver
- 1x Heat sink
- 1x Screwdriver